Get the reportMore
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) - A secure, durable, and highly-scalable cloud storage service
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) - An AWS service that automatically distributes incoming application traffic across multiple Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (Amazon EC2) instances
- Amazon CloudFront - A global content delivery network (CDN) services that accelerates delivery of your websites, APIs, video content, and other web assets
- AWS CloudTrail - A web services that records AWS API calls for your account and delivers log files to you
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) Flow Logs - An AWS feature that enables you to capture information about the IP traffic to and from network interfaces in your VPC
- Structured data refers to data that resides in a fixed field within a file, such as a field in a relational database or a time-series metric such as CPU utilization. Structured data can be easily stored, retrieved and analyzed.
- Unstructured data refers to all those things that cannot be easily classified such as streaming data, videos, images, blogs, and wikis.
- Semi-structured data is a cross between the two. It lacks the strict data model of structured data but has tags or other markers that help you identify certain elements. Log files are a good example of semi-structured data.With this in mind, it is important to use a data analytics platform optimized to handle all types of machine generated data, including custom metrics.
Sumo Logic cloud-native SaaS analytics
Build, run, and secure modern applications and cloud infrastructures.Start free trial